top of page
Customer Experience Statistics: Trends of 2022
- 52% of all internet traffic now comes from mobile phone, with desktop usage on a trending decline.
- $35.3B is lost every year by US businesses in customer churn caused by avoidable CX issues, such as fair treatment.
- 91% of customers who are unhappy with customer service choose to switch businesses without intimation. Another showed 49% of consumers have left a brand in the past year due to poor customer experience.
- 70% of unhappy customers, who managed to get their problems resolved, are open to shopping with the same business again because of good service.
- 36% of consumers will share their customer service experience, whether good or bad. More than one-third report posting on Facebook, followed closely by Instagram.
- $20 billion in sales is lost by eCommerce revenue each year because of cart abandonment, and rising.
- 74% of consumers are at least somewhat likely to buy based on experiences alone.
- 66% of consumers say they will share personal data about themselves if they think it will elevate their customer experience.
- 53% of shoppers believe their feedback doesn’t go to anyone who can act on it.
- 60% of consumers report that they will become repeat buyers after a personalized purchasing experience.
- 61% of consumers will pay at least 5% more if they know they’ll get a good customer experience.
- 40% of customers prefer talking to a real person over the phone for Interactions, such as payment disputes.
bottom of page